**This proposal form is for open call workshops/meetings only. It is NOT for workshops being organized by official PAGES working groups.** The next funding call deadline is 23 October 2017.
To be considered for PAGES' support, applications should meet the following criteria:
- Relevance to PAGES' Science Structure and scope of PAGES' interests
- Open i.e. offering an opportunity for interested colleagues to register or submit an application
- International participation
- Multi-disciplinary involvement
- Forward thinking
- Aiming to integrate, coordinate, and/or synthesize
- Encouraging the participation of early-career scientists (until ca. 5 years after PhD) and those from developing countries (including BRICS countries).
All applications should be submitted at least six months before the planned event date, to allow for wide promotion to the paleo community. Exceptions will be considered by the Executive Committee.
Applicants must now contact a relevant member of PAGES SSC at least two weeks before this proposal is submitted to advise them of your plans. Applications received without SSC member notification will not be looked upon favorably.
PAGES support for open call workshops/meetings is usually in the order of US$5,000 and never more than US$10,000 per workshop. It is typically allocated to support the travel costs of participants from developing countries or the attendance of international scientists at meetings in developing countries.
Please note: This form will time-out after 2 hours. To avoid loss of data, prepare your proposal offline using this template (MS Word) and then copy-paste text blocks into the form.